My life's Journey, The Pain, Reproach & Struggle Lead Me into God’s Amazing Grace.......2face Idibia’s Baby Mama

Click for Full Image Size Sunmbo Adeoye, the mother of 2face Idibia’s first child, who also has two sons for him, is the wife of pastor Adeoye and as a woman who has to lead by example, Sunmbo hosted the women earlier this month on International Women’s day.

she has just released a CD of the programme titled, Inspiring change. After the whole drama with 2face, Sunmbo gave her life to Christ, and met Pastor Adeoye whom she is now married to, and the rest is history.

Read what she said;

“Yesterday I sold my very first copy of inspiring change DVD, this morning different people ordered online for copies to bless their loved ones. Then it dawn on me that it’s been God so far. I remember being nervous, when I was recommended to host women on International women’s day."

"The anxiety alone brought sleepless nights. I didn’t doubt the Amazing Power of God so I gave it a shot and indeed it was a huge success. Looking at my life's Journey, the pain, reproach & struggle lead me into God’s amazing grace. I am so thankful I embraced God and didn’t let Go of His Grip. Letting go of what I want for what He wants for me paid much."

"In such a short time, I feel blessed, lifted, Great beyond words. I want to Thank you God, for giving me the voice, this platform and the Grace to Inspire change. Special thanks also to you all for this overwhelming support. I want to encourage everyone reading this, “No matter the depth of your mistake, you can turn back and embrace God. It’s not the end of the road when you fail, fall, or when things go wrong, just don’t give up on your recovery. The Almighty God is loving and gracious."

"He will see you through if you hold on to him alone and walk in the truth of His word. He loves us and He is ready to help us get back up again. I am a living evidence of what God’s Grace can do. Having an encounter with God totally changed everything. I will share my story one day and I’m sure it will bless someone.”

Comments