Queenluv Nwaorgu, port harcourt Topmost beautician, make up artiste and a fashion designer revealed

Queenluv Nwaorgu, port harcourt Topmost beautician, make up artiste and a fashion designer,  is the managing director of   queenie's world of Fashion/ Beauty saloon. In this interview with Eric olusesan, Queenluv, who has graced many  runways bears it all.

How it all began?
It all began in school 2007 in my 2nd year at the  university. I used to have lots of money then, i thought that it is better to invest instead of spending the  money any how .so I stated making research on how to go about it,and with God's grace It became a reality.What inspires you?

I was inspired by my friends then, we take time to dress up for classes,makeup, get our hair done, so I thought to myself you can create designs to make these people look good.

What's the unique selling point of your outfit?
my selling point ...hmmmm,  my work always speaks for me. I put in my best in all my jobs so that it would not only please my customer but they will look different from every other.How fulfilled are you in your chosen career?

I am very fulfilled. Am always happy each time I do a bridal hair or makeup and the bride looks at the Mirror I wonder if she is the one, or when I do a design and I put it on, people will ask who made your cloths.I can't imagine myself doing something-else


Who is your role model?
My role model is my mum, she is the best mum I can ask for, she is so hardworking and I envy her a lot.
How do you unwind?
I take a weekend vacation, no work, no calls just relax. i also use that period to seek God's face.
Advice for the Nigerian Youths?
My Advice for Nigerian Youths, stop looking for  white collar jobs, always look beyond that, look for what you have passion for,equip yourself in that area,if you don't know what to do, pray and ask God for divine direction and leading.

How do you see Nigeria's fashion industry?
Nigerian fashion industry has come of age and we are well recognised  internationally .

what do you think the government can do to help the industry ?
well, the government should help in financing fashion shows where up and coming designers can show case their designs and skills.

where do we see your label in the next five years?
By the grace of God in the next 5 years, i want to be an household name and a well recognised international brand, and also open a fashion house where youth can come to horn their  skills.
 
 







Comments