Sound Sultan To Quit Music

Click for Full Image Size
Popular music artiste, Sound Sultan has reportedly hinted that he will soon quit music, though not finally. He stated that the decision is to enable him concentrate on the artistes signed under his Naija Ninja music label.

He also disclosed that he's quitting the industry that gave him fame and fortune as a singer, and hopes to bounce back later in the future.

Sound Sultan reportedly said, "I have not done ten percent of what I am supposed to do and currently, I have three artistes on my record label. Until three of them drop their albums, I want to actually take a break and allow these talented guys to make their marks."

The singer became known some years ago when he released his then hit single, Mathematics. He is one of Nigeria's most respected contemporary singers. Sound Sultan recently released his sixth album.

Comments