What I Call Love….Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez

Click for Full Image Size
Nollywood actress, Uche Jumbo recently turned a motivational speaker when she spoke about love. The wife of Kenney Rodriguez, Uche, may not be a professional lecturer or a renowned motivational speaker but she was able to give her own definition of what true love is.

“Love I would say is never enough in every relationship. There is the need for understanding, communication and above all, perseverance. That is what I call love. To be able to persevere takes a lot; it includes agreeing and taking a lot of what you want to take. That is what I call love. All that people see as love, I don’t see. If I love you, will you be able to stay with me if I don’t have money anymore? If I fall in the hands of strange people that want to ruin my life, would you be there for me? Will you be able to put up with all the ugly challenges in my life? That is what I call love,” the producer and actress, Uche, said.

Comments