Funke Adesiyan Speaks On Melons Enlargement

Click for Full Image Size
Funke Adesiyan was reported in the news a few weeks back that she was under the surgeon‘s blade with the recent increase in her Melons . Many people who have sighted her lately confirmed that, no doubt, the Yoruba actress might have joined the league of Nollywood divas who have inserted silicon to enlarge their Melons in other to attract men.

Miffed by this report, Funke was cornered at Club Octopus, Alagomeji, Yaba area of Lagos last Thursday where she opened up on the controversy surrounding her alleged Melons enlargement.

“I still wonder where such stories came out from, I am sure it might have emanated from some jobless people who see nothing else about me but my Melons . It is not true of course; it’s an imagination of the person that carried the rumour. My Melons are the same, no increase, no decrease, just normal as usual!

Comments