Actress Nuella Njubigbo Exposes Nollywood with New Movie,Tittle Jujuwood






Nuella Njubigbo new movie jujuwoodIn her new interview, she talks about her new movie Jujuwood, were she unravels the mystery behind the quest for stardom in Nollywood amongst other controversial issues.
Directed by Tchidi Chikere, Jujuwood is a satire starring Nuella, Funke ‘Jenifa’ Akindele, Halima Abubakar, and Ruth Kadiri.
According to its producers, the movie reveals the untold secret of how low some starlets will stoop just to achieve their big dreams of being celebrities. It is an exposé on the thrills and ills of the movie industry.
When asked if she uses juju or knows a colleague that does, Nuella replied, “I do not use juju. If I do, I would have gone beyond this level. “
“Sincerely, I do not know anyone that does. This movie is born out of the gist we hear and you must also know that there will be a little truth in these rumours,” she added.
On rumours about her various romantic dalliances, Nuella said that all those reports are false.
“Let me state that the reports that a governor gave me money to buy a car and get an apartment in Enugu is false. I have never seen the said governor before in my life. I work hard so I should be able to afford an N8 million car.
“Let me prove it to you- I acted in 5 movies this January alone. Imagine that I do that over 3 months I should be able to buy such a car,” she said.
The actress, who is currently serving in the NYSC in Delta State further said, “Do you know I have never been to Ghana more than once? And that was sometimes last year.
“How the reports that I was in Ghana with a governor came about is funny to me. I wish I was here
with my passport, I would have shown you.”
Jujuwood is slated for release in April. Movies in which Nuella has starred include Another Level, Beautiful Colour, Tears Of A Prince, Evil Project, and Money Never Sleeps.

Comments