I hope to impact lives through My Life, My Damage –Tontoh Dike


I hope to impact lives through My Life, My Damage –Tontoh Dike
Top actresses, Tontoh Dike and Bukky Wright, are poised to dazzle at the premiere of Uche Jumbo’s My Life, My Damage. Commenting on the flick which premieres on March 1, an excited Tontoh said: “When I read through the script, I instantly got fascinated with it because it portrays what a lot of people go through on a daily basis especially the subtle way experimenting with hard drugs become a habit. So many of our youths dabble into hard drugs and end up suffering dearly for it.
This movie creates awareness about the menace of hard drugs. I hope to touch a lot of lives through this movie.” Meanwhile, Bukky Wright is making a comeback in My Life, My Damage after a long hiatus from the industry.
The movie is produced by actress cum writer, Uche Jombo, who has written several movie scripts and featured in a number of blockbusters including The Celebrity, Games Men Play, Holding Hope, Girls in the Hood, A Time to Love, Be My Wife, Perfect Planner and Price of Fame to mention but a few.
The movie tackles the effects of drug abuse and its negative consequences. Tontoh plays a young girl who travels out of the country with the intention of being a medical doctor. She however gets distracted when she dabbles into drugs and the tale begins to unfold.




Comments