majek fashek on dbanj In recent interview with NET,Majek who seem to be battling drug abuse, expressed his approval for Wizid,‘I like Wizkid and 2face, they play good music. Ripping the koko master apart, I don’t like that other boy called D’banj, those ones that went to join Illuminati. How can you go and sell your soul to the devil because you want to be famous. I don’t even like his music anyway’. Hmm:)

majek fashek on dbanj
In recent interview with NET,Majek who seem to be battling drug abuse, expressed his approval for Wizid,‘I like Wizkid and 2face, they play good music.
Ripping the koko master apart, I don’t like that other boy called D’banj, those ones that went to join Illuminati.
How can you go and sell your soul to the devil because you want to be famous. I don’t even like his music anyway’. Hmm:)

Comments