I'll never leave music for acting.-Lilyjean



How was your experience at the next movie star ?
 My experience was spectacular, I learnt what money can't buy during the training and grooming sessions which  lasted for 10days.We did lots of tasks and acting in the house.I made new friends,funny and very creative ones.Next Movie Star thought me a lot and I know my onions now.I'm now a winner in all I do.

Are you dumping music for acting?
 I'll never leave music for acting.There's more money in music than acting and I love music so much.All the same,I'm an entertainer and I have the 3 T's in entertainment(Singing,Acting and Dancing), and I got all that.I'm very flexible and can switch so it is for my music,I do pop/rock but I can rap,do a reggae song and dancehall.I'm vast and versatile,that will always be Lilyjean.

What are you up to of recent?
 I have 3 soap operas that I'm playing a lead.We started since December last year and just got through with the Sitcom "The Excalibur". I also have other directors and producers calling on me to work with them,i have a lot coming from me this year.I'm also preparing to shoot the musical video for my Blood Tonic single.My fans should should expect a lot from me and a different me(rebranded) this time around.

When is your musical album dropping?
My album will be out pretty soon.I don't need to be in a hurry to release an album.I want people to know and feel me before a release.Lilyjean Obi have lots in stock for her fans.Thanks

Comments