Security Man Slaps BBA Winner, Karen Igho At Lagos Party

Man, this is very hard, security man slapped Karen Igho so hard it looked like she was eating something:



She Alleged that the man demanded for money and when she refuses to cooperate she got a big slap! Oh Dear!


This is very hard to believe, but it happened according to BBA Amplified joint winner, Karen. A security man slapped her so hard it looked like she was eating something. She tweeted thus:

@Karen_Igho: Wow I got slapped at a Smirnoff party, by a security guard!!! is it because I’m a woman?

@Karen_Igho: He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, Said he will shoot me if I don’t give him money..I said I didn’t have. He slap me!!. More tweets below.

@Karen_Igho: Now my face is swollen and I’m in pain!!

@Karen_Igho: All I wanted to do was to go support my friend @DENRELE_EDUN who hosted the event.

@Karen_Igho: Wow I got slapped at a smirnoff party, by a security He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, he wanted money and I didn’t have any on me then he slapped me. still in shock and pain.
@Karen_Igho: I feel abused and hurt.

@Karen_Igho: The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head.

Already, she has hinted that she won’t allow this pass without a fight as she recalled her shock when the security guard cocked his gun and threatened to shoot her.

“Even my father has never slapped me like this and the loading of the gun to shoot me wow am in shock.”

“I know I have a good heart but I won’t let this go with out fighting for justice cos he might do it to someone else.”

What do you suggest she do now?


Comments