My Regrets As A Single Mother

The Ebonyi State actress, Grace Amah, for over a decade, has been as constant as a “northern star” in Nollywood. Since she first appeared in the1999 Lancelot Imasuen-directed flick, Chain, she has been dazzling fans and remains very much in demand. Echoes of her acting prowess from the hit TV drama series Superstory still reverberates. After a brief break due to childbirth, she is back to thrill her numerous fans. But the mother of one has disclosed that her only regret is being a single mother.

’’I’m not struggling with anybody. I am Grace Amah; what I can do, I can do, what they can do, they can do as well. We’ve got different things we have to, what we put on ground. My coming back into the industry by God’s grace will not be a problem, and I’m not going to find it difficult, because I know I’m going to come back. In fact, I have fully bounced back for good. And with time, everyone would surely see that Grace is back. The only issue is my baby who is already closing to two years now but my loving mother can always take care of him for me whenever I need to be out of town for shooting,’’ the beautiful but diminutive actress said.

Comments