PER STEFSEN MOVES ON.


Per Stefsen, a Danish is a popular man in Port Harcourt owing to the fact that he was  the general manager of  Hotel Presidential for 5 years before he left. He is well loved by the people of Port Harcourt and he has contributed in no small measure to the entertainment industry by giving artistes access to make use of the hotel hall for concerts. He developed the hotel before he left few months ago. For his contribution to the hospitality business in Port Harcourt. Mr Per was honoured with a chieftaincy tittle, he opened up recently on why he left Hotel Presidential. “I left Hotel Presidential because my contract expired. I have managed the hotel for several years and it is not all the time that you feel everything you do is correct. Maybe they were expecting more from me, but all I know is that my contract expired and I was hoping they would extend it but they didn’t.
 While he was the manager at hotel presidential port harcourt, Mr. Per encouraged a lot of entertainment activities in the hotel. He on several occasions gave out the hotel hall for free. When asked on what he was trying to achieve with the concept, he said “the idea was to promote the name by hosting different entertainment activities, hotel is not just for guests who are lodging. I see it as a tourist centre and that was what I was trying to achieve by encouraging people to come do show by supporting them with what we can” Chief Per has since moved on to manage a new hotel, Royal Vantage, located on Rotimi Amaechi drive, GRA..

Comments