MY SHOW IS FOR REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES and REAL SITUATIONS.


MY SHOW IS FOR REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES and REAL SITUATIONS.

Bonny island born America returnee,princess Haliday's television programme tagged " princess Haliday show"which runs on DSTV channel 114 and 128 is a viewers delight anyday. In this this interview with Eric olusesan,she reveals what makes her television show a must watch.


WHO IS PRINCESS HALIDAY?
Princess Haliday is a God Fearing Lady, whose Integrity and Personnality has stood the test of time.
well I'm the last of 5, i come from a prety strict background where my father was very possessive and never accepted the fact that a boy and a girl should communicate after school hours especially me.My daddy loved me like no one else did but in return i always came out the best in everything making him even more proud, hence he was in a hurry to get me into college. I got into collage at age 15,after which i studied petroleum engineering and then  later studied  international business.I lost my daddy while still in college and got just my mum and siblings. You know all of that still out plays in my life right now because I'm grown lady now, but still keep to myself in my own shell and still don't really do much socializing.


WHY DID YOU RELOCATE TO NIGERIA?
I relocated when i saw  the Need to Showcase Positivity in Nigeria and Africa at Large.

WHAT DO YOU AIM TO ACHIEVE WITH YOUR TELEVISION PROGRAMME?

Princess Halliday show is aimed at showcasing positivity whilst empowering Africa. It is also a platform where celebrities can air their Real views as different from public scrutiny.it is for REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES and REAL SITUATIONS.


YOU ARE ALSO A MOVIE PRODUCER,HOW DO YOU HELP TO CHANGE NIGERIA'S IMAGE?
Yes, i have produced movies, there is one which will be out shortly tittled "THE 212 E-RULE", shot in the u.s aimed at informing nigerians and Africans on the need to understand their visa status before leaving their home country for another.

 HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP NIGERIA YOUTHS TO GREATER PRODUCTIVITY LEVEL?
 We have an on-going understanding with a Renowned university in the united states of America, where Nigerian youths will be given the opportunity to go for short term courses,to study professionally for three months in courses like  Globalization, International Business and Sustainability, at the end of this study they must come back and give back to the society the knowledge acquired.

HOW DO YOU UNWIND?
Unwind? so far i haven't identified any method of unwinding in Nigeria.

LAST WORD TO YOUR FANS?
Be kind to one another and Never Pay Good for Evil.

Comments