My new love is Davido –Mo'Cheddah

MY mission was not just to pass by and not to be known for something, I wanted to make an impact, want to be recognized. So, am happy that I worked well enough to get the title and I deserve it. I didn't say my life is boring, he asked me why I wasn't in so many scandals  and I said am a very simple person  and my life is simple, am a very quiet person, there is no drama to it. I do things like every normal person but am using my gift to change life and to express myself but on a normal day am just a normal girl, simple.
I do want to act. Definitely, I have been reading some couple of scripts and that's what actually prompted the idea in my head that I can actually act. I have done music and I like to spice up my life, so I want to do what I can do with acting as well. Yes! My next album, the 'Mo'cheddah I believe' project and other things that have got nothing to do with music, but big businesses.
I will like to do the new generational movie like figurine. I like pushing myself to know what I'm capable of and being a theatre artiste I have to pull it up well. I think that completes the name of the album the franchise. I came on Tinsel as a guest appearance. I had no intention of staying and as for acting, let's just see what happens eventually.
People say I am the lady of swag and attitude. Some music director say I'm a music video director's delight, in front of camera I  know how to move each muscle of my body. It is natural; I was born with it just like a talent. I just notice that ones I am in the front of the camera I become something else. The only training I can remember I had as a child, was the one gotten at night house at a very young age, my writing was not perfect, I started learning how to rap. So, night house trained me through production, writing and the basic things. In school, I had stage training; body angles, camera training and I know a lot of things about being in front of camera because I have studied it.
My Boy friend? That is one part of my life I want to keep and I don't think people what to know. Gay or Anti gay? That topic as well I don't want to talk about, I think it is a very sensitive topic. It is funny when people say global warming, we are in Nigeria and we will get there someday. We need to educate people more on what is going on in our environment and how we can make it work for us. I think we have serious issue so global warming issue is not really on that list. Fine, it is something we need to talk about but I think we have serious issues right now we need to deal with and global warming will come up when those issues are treated.
For this album I am working with DAVID O, I am in love with him right now, he is a very fantastic producer. I love working with him because it is a beautiful experience. I have done a couple of songs with him and it is fantastic. E-KELLY, D J CLEM from NICE house, they are fantastic producers,  energetic and talented. One just has to grow musically and it's a great experience working with others. I've worked with Davido, Chopstix, E kelly, Mr Chido, and it's been a good exposure.
I want to work with African artiste like Liquid deep, he is a techno artiste, may be because I have so many to give and I can do so much. I can sing, rap so most times it doesn't really occur to me to work with someone but DAVID-O will feature in my next album?
My top five Nigerian musicians? Hmmm! I listen to them all but people I love and I'm crazy about are Don Jazzy, 2 Face and my new love now is David-O.  He is fresh, new, he has so many energy, he has so many brand new ideas and definitely my” mummy” Sasha. She is a fantastic individual and has taught me a lot.
NO.  I don't know of any beef, none to my knowledge.
Nothing has changed, besides my new responsibility and the great experience of exploring. I'm
doing great, making my own money and I'm more than comfortable. I thank Go, It was time to move on, and we went our separate ways. It's not a big deal leaving a record label and contrary to what you read or heard, it doesn't have to be controversial or steered by a dispute. It's ok to grow and not everything you read or hear is true.
We are growing, I have a new team, new staff, and everything is well. I did not lose anything by leaving my former team. On the reception of my new music materials, I thank God for how far I've come; we are still working and there's more to come.
My Single ''Louder''  has got several bad reviews from my home base Nigeria, but internationally it did and is still doing me a lot of good. The reviews came from the video. My people complained of the foreigners in there and my question is “what is wrong with that”? I do not see colour or race, I am a neutral person. I write all my songs for now; I would describe my music as fresh, new and creative.
No, I don't think my ratings have fallen and on the nude photo scandal I was not thrown off balance, because these things come at you every day. Nothing whatsoever transpired; people just make up stuff to hurt you. It comes with the business and I'm stronger now. I think it's time everyone moves on from it, and no. I would not return to Knight House; I have grown and moved from that, so I expect everyone should too. We, Knight House and I are cool, all is well and no I don't regret leaving. To my diehard fans I love them all and they can catch me performing live at the Koga Top 10 Mics, on the 23rd this December at TBS Lagos.

Comments