I STARTED SEEING MYSELF MAKING HAIR IN THE DREAM

I STARTED SEEING MYSELF MAKING HAIR IN THE DREAM

Olushola Kufisile, port harcourt Topmost beautician, make up artiste,fashion designer, model groomer and a motivator, is the chief executive officer of trinity beauty place based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. In this interview with Eric olusesan, Olushola, who has graced the the runways of city people fashion show, Port Harcourt fashion show, among others, adviced the Niger Delta Youths on the way forward.

How it all began?

The journey began over  a decade. At a point, I was seeing myself beautifying and making hair for people in my dream. Then after a while, I decided to get schooled in the act of beautifying people.

What inspires you?

My inspiration comes from God. Almighty God has been my strong back bone.When I see people ,I believe in transforming their natural God “ given beauty. Infact, I beautify their beauties.

What's the unique selling point of Trinity Beauty Place?

Firstly, it's a divine vision and direction. At trinity beauty place, our relationship with our clients and our creativity stands us out. Here our client's satisfaction and comfort is our major priority.

How fulfilled are you in your chosen career?

It's a very lucrative and creative business, I am really fulfilled. I thank God for His grace , He has been our strong tower. I use my God given talent to affect the society positively,beautifying beauties.

How do you unwind?

I do a bit of choreography, listen to music,i read alot, work with kids, watch inspirational movies and I visit places of interest.

Who is your role model?

All creative minded people are my role models. I have learnt so many things in this industry where I have worked with so many people in places, like Lagos , Abuja , Enugu , Port Harcourt and others. I give it up to all those that have contributed in one way or the other in molding me as my role models.

Advice for the Niger Delta Youths?

We really thank God for the amnesty programme, peace has returned to the Niger Delta Region. My kind advice to the Niger Delta Youth is to be focus in life because without a vision, you can't go far in life. I strongly believe that they are the bedrock of Nigerian nation, I advice that our leaders should help in channeling the energies of our youths to creative activities, where they can become a success story in life. Lastly, the youths have to be committed and dedicated in their chosen career.

Comments