I LOVE TO DO INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC WITH LYRICS THAT UPLIFT PEOPLE.

Kimwonder is a songwriter, singer, musician, and entertainer who started her musical career in the U.K, and is a record-selling Artist in the U.K & U.S before relocating to Nigeria.Kimwonder,whose full name is Kimberly.C.Odiah-Kay, is on the verge of taking nigeria music to the next stage with her hit single "KILO KILO" and with the release of her smashing video enjoying constant Airplay.she reveals what makes her tick and a must listen to Artiste, In this exclusive interview with Eric olusesan.
 Why did you choose to do music?
I've got quite a number of reasons, but basically I was encouraged by
family and friends who insisted I had Alot to Offer in the music world and
that I had to GO FOR IT!

 What kind of music do you do?
I do Inspirational Pop, R&B, Urban Music

Would you say things have been going on smoothly in your career?
 Well I always take on a positive approach to it all. It just gets
better and it's gonna get bigger.

 Let's Talk about your Hit Track 'Kilo Kilo', did you know it's going to be a hit?
Yes! When I was writing the song, I sensed it. When It was being
recorded, my producer said it even before he picked up my full
composition. Definitely.

What Inspires You to do a song like that?
Well, I love doing Inspirational songs, with lyrics that can uplift.
I just needed to encourage a Cheerful Outlook to Life for me and for my
fans.

Where do you see yourself in the next fives years?
I'm taking strides to get  me to heights Internationally Speaking!
Going Global, Y'all!

 Tell Us your background, do you do anything side singing?
 Well, I'm an Information Technologist by Profession.

What is your Final Word To your Fans?
Thank you so much for your love and support. The best of me is still


unfolding! Watch Out and Enjoy! All my LOVE!!!!!

Comments