DJ LECTURE,THE FACE BEHIND PORTHARCOURT TOP MUSICAL VIDEOS.


In port harcourt, one name that rings a bell in entertainment scene is Dj lecture.
And that's because the creative guy is a damn good video director who has over the years churned out classy videos in the gardern city.
He is no doubt a household name.The handsome guy is a man of many parts.He is a Dj, music producer, musician, music video director.
In a chat with NAIJA ENTERTAINERS,he said "i'm a kind of person who likes to explore.I don't limit myself to one thing.I started producing music a long time ago and at a point in my career i had the push to turn sound into visual and that was how the passion began.I started by making free videos for some artistes and commercially i started in 2010 when i graduated from a film school.I studied film-making in Nafti,Ghana and i further did a lighting course in film school in south Africa ". Dj Lecture told Port harcort Gists that he has produced over 100 videos for notable artistes which includes Duncan mighty,Waconzy, Slowdog, Kimwonder, Lilyjean, 4tune and a whole lot.


Comments