Elsie Worgor Celebrates Matriculation With Her Mother In The Market.

 
Elsie worgor,who just  gained admission into Rivers State University (RSU), Port Harcourt, took her matriculation ceremony to her mother's fish stand at mile one market to celebrate and thank her for being a great mother and role model.


See what she wrote below:

""Hello Everyone.
She's My Mum and Family. Life has thrown us from the palace to the square, Not all will be bold enough to identify with their source of Livelihood and Joy.

My Mum sells fish(different kinds), Mum doesnt allow us(siblings and I) to visit her at the market neither has she ever told us to come sell with her, She would always say I don't want you people to see me suffering Under the rainy season, Sun and Harmattan season, Mum still sells fish.

What can I really do to repay her love?? Silver nor Gold won't be enough. I'm proud of My Mum who sells fish and has also determined to train her daughter to the higher institution.

There's no need to wonder why I did this, Its not about the flashy cars and Diamond hairs, but the love of knowing your root, Appreciating the root and Moving forward Happy Matric Mom.
Happy Matric to Elsie Worgor."
From www.naja entertainers.blogspot.com we say congratutions!



Comments