Iheanacho: Man City Hat-trick Not My Greatest Moment

image: http://d1bez7r3o7wd77.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IMG_20160130_184718.jpg
IMG_20160130_184718

Manchester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho has described his hat-trick heroics against Aston Villa in the Emirates FA Cup a great day in his football career but not the greatest day of his life.
The Nigerian international who also became the youngest player to score a hat-trick for Manchester City in 61 years, after Joe Hayes in 1955, told the club’s official website that he needs to keep working hard to actualize his dreams.
“I’m so glad to score a hat-trick, it’s a great day in my life but it’s not the greatest day of my life because I need to keep working hard. This is the starting point of my career so I need to keep going.
“It’s important to get an early goal. The penalty was very good, I took my time, it was a very good penalty for me,” Iheanacho told City TV.
Iheanacho who took his goal tally to eight this season in all competitions will however wait till Tuesday to find out if he will be included in the Citizens’ Champions League squad for the next round.​

Comments